LMHRH - 052108 Voodooed and Hoodooed

Please join The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Hour. Our guest is Goldie from Louisiana. Goldie says "'i'm a mother of 5 children and everything has been going wrong my closest family has been exiting my life i am losing everything my aunt and best friend passed away unexpectedly everyone is turning on me i been getting sick unexpectedly having seizures never had seizures before got diagnosed with cervical cancer been having pains shoot up and down my back i need help and do not no where to turn at this point i dont no if this is a curse or generational whatever it is i want my life back to be able to raise my children my kids are even getting out of hand" Tune in to the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour to hear what Dr. Kioni and cat yronwode have to say about this interesting case.

No comments: