LMHRH - 052808 African Juju - Will He Kill the Entire Family

Please join The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Hour. Our guest is Elizabeth from NY. She writes "I WAS MARRIED TO AN AFRICAN MAN , I HAD TWIN BOYS ,THEY WERE BORN PREMATURELY ..HE WENT TO AFRICA DURING THE TIME THEY WERE IN THE HOSPITAL. THEY ARE NOW 19 YEARS OLD . APPARENTLY HE AND HIS FAMILY DID WORK ON THE BOYS WHERE THEY REMOVED MY SONS ACHE' AND HAD IT TRANSFERRED TO HIM. HE DOES NOT KNOW I AM AWARE OF IT. THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY AT LEAST THREE PEOPLE AND A SHAMAN. MY SONS HAVE HAD MANY ISUES PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY AND SO HAVE I . I DIVORCED HIM ABOUT 17 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE HAD ON GOING PROBLEMS WITH LUCK, MONEY AND PSYCHIC ATTACKS. I HAVE GONE TO MANY PEOPLE AND SUPOOSEDLY HAD IT REMOVED ... I AM FINE FOR A WHILE AND IT COMES UP AGAIN. I THINK IF I WAS NOT STRONGER I WOULD HAVE HAD A BREAKDOWN. MY ISSUE IS MY EX HUSBAND IS GOING BACK TO NIGERIA AND I AM CONCERNED THAT HE WILL EITHER REVERSE THE WORK I HAD DONE ON MY SONS OR TRY TO FINISH ME OFF AS THIS WAS HIS AIM IN THE BEGINNING."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listening to the story and hearing what you can do to stop certain attacks and help heal yourself in the process has given me great tools for the future. Thanks to you all.

Unknown said...

This lady sounds like me about her husband and African family juju. I understand very well what she is going through and i am on my way to you Cat and Dr. Kioni. I use the High John root and other herbs that i ordered from your store Cat. More power to you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Cat
Thank you for all the indispensable remedies you and Dr Kioni gave.I am in a similar predicament and now have tools and hope.

Anonymous said...

Very intense show!!